Steele County Parks and Recreation is committed to providing all the residents of Steele County with quality County parks and facilities through continued parkland enhancement and building improvements. Steele County Parks and Recreation will achieve this commitment by reacting to the demands of park user groups and through ongoing internal and external needs assessments of facilities.
- No Lifeguard Services at Beaver Lake
- Steele County Outdoor Recreational Facilities Tobacco-Free Policy
- James Brady - 1st District
- John Glynn - 2nd District
- Rick Gnemi - 3rd District
- Jim Abbe - 4th District
- Greg Krueger - 5th District - Chairman
Steele County Parks & Recreation Board Members
- Mark Spurgeon - 1st District - Chairman
- Grace Bartlett - 1st District
- Jennifer Wayne - 2nd District
- Jeff Kropp - 3rd District
- Eric Stanton - 4th District
- Chris Goodew - 5th District
- Scott Kozelka - 5th District
The Steele County Parks and Recreation Board is scheduled to meet the first Monday of February, April, June, September, October and December at 6:00pm at the Four Seasons Center in Owatonna. For meeting information contact the Park Director at (507)451-1093.
Steele County Park Locations
The Steele County Parks and Recreation Department operates and maintains Four County Parks, along with the Four Seasons Centre located in Owatonna, Minnesota.
Hope School House - 3619 SW 91st Street Hope, MN 56046
Beaver Lake Park - 13915 SW 72nd AVE New Richland, MN 56026
Crane Creek Park - 1611 NW 52nd AVE Owatonna, MN 55060
Straight River Canoe Landing - 5218 N Co Rd 45 Medford, MN 55049
Parks & Recreation News & Updates
Current news and events in Steele County Parks & Recreation.
Steele County Assistance Program
The Steele County Assistance Program was created to assist local communities or private organizations increase and/or enhance recreation facilities.