To sign up for a scheduled appointment at one of our drive-through clinics, please copy and paste the Access Link into a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) that is NOT Internet Explorer. When you sign up for an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. The scheduled clinic below will be held at Steele County Public Health, 635 Florence Avenue, Owatonna MN 55060. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please wait to schedule your appointment at a later date.
Wednesday, September 29th
Offering Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Vaccines
Access Link: https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us//appointment/en/clinic/private_registration/Tj5txxaA8GDv2XJiMjrShSvSjqEmDLtA
Who Needs an Additional COVID-19 Vaccine?
Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker | CDC
JOHNSON & JOHNSON COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (English)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (Spanish)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (Somali)
PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (English)
PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (Spanish)
PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEET (Somali)
If you do not have access to the internet, we will also update information on the Steele County Public Health COVID-19 vaccination phone line at 507-444-7650 (prompt #3) as it becomes available.
To schedule an appointment at a MN Department of Health regional site, you may call the Vaccine Reservation Call Center toll free at 833-431-2053. Please be aware that these appointments are very limited and may be very difficult to obtain.
Who's Getting Vaccinated?
MINNESOTA COVID-19 VACCINE CONNECTOR
MDH COVID-19 Vaccine Information
News Release: Minnesota launches dashboard to track statewide COVID-19 vaccine