This notice is for all excavators and operators applying for permits involving excavations regarding your obligations to comply with Minnesota State Statute 216D. Click here for more info. This notice is a requirement of State Statute 216D.02; Notice to Excavators and Operators.Fees:
Transportation and Utility Permits can now be submitted online by using the links below. Instructions for filing an e permit are also available through the link. For Access and Right of Way Permits, download the application form by clicking on the links below, then submit to the highway department by email or mail. For any questions or concerns please call (507)-444-7670.
- Annual Utility Registration
- Utility Permits For all utility work (Can take up to 10 business days to review and approve)
- Access onto County Highways Permit For driveways and new road approaches ( Can take up to 10 business days to review and approve)
- Work within Right-of-Way Permit For all other non utility and non driveway work ( Can take up to 10 business days to review and approve)
- Transportation Permit For oversize and overweight vehicles ( Can take up to 2 business days to review and approve)
Highway & Bridge Load Limits and Vertical Clearance Maps