||Park Place Senior Congregate & Assisted Living
125 Park Street
Owatonna, MN. 55060
Our motto is: The Independence You Deserve. The Assistance You Desire.
You are accustomed to living life to the fullest. But you're at the point in your life when you want your day-to-day life to be more manageable. You want to maintain your independence, but you want fewer responsibilities. That's why Park Place is the perfect option for you, offering you a beautiful apartment to call home where we take care of many of life's detail for you.
We provide assistance with services to maintain your independent style of living - we do all of this with respect for your privacy, one of the most important features about living at Park Place.
You will be able to pursue all of the activities you've always enjoyed, whether you engage in them on your own or take part in planned activities, with your new friends at Park Place.
Following are our unique options designed to promote the highest level of independence possible:
- Paid utilities (telephone and cable television not included)
- 24 hour emergency response system
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) in case of sudden cardiac arrest
- Fireplace lounge
- TV and sitting lounges
- Craft and activities room
- Exciting activities and social programs
- Laundry facilities and laundry service available
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Access to religious services
- Additional storage space
- Barber/beauty shop available
- Guest room available
- Centrally located elevator
- Private parking lot
- Pharmacy, milk and grocery delivery available
- Convenient, indoor mail drop
- Sprinklers and alarms for fire safety
- Limited access entrance
- Refuse removal
- Blinds provided on all apartment windows
- Professional management on site with the office open weekdays
- Maintenance of building, grounds and parking lot
- And much, much more
- Senior Congregate apartments include the Daily noon meal with breakfast and supper available.
- Assisted Living apartments include 3 meals plus snacks per day and the choice of three service packages designed to meet a variety of individual needs.
For information on the service packages available, Additional Information and Rates please contact:
Lois Monson, LSW, Director