Request email notification when page changes
Home » Departments » Human Services » Child Support Services

Child Support Services
Paternity and Child Support

Do you have a child support case with the Steele County Child Support Office?
Has the economy made it more difficult for you or the other parent to pay child support?
Many Minnesota parents have had a change in job status. If your job has changed, let your child support worker know. Your child support worker may have information about ways to seek a change in the amount of child support ordered. Your worker may also have information about programs to find new employment or other assistance programs.
If you do not have your worker's phone number, call 507-431-5600 for the name of your worker.


| Home | County Board | Elected & Appointed Officials | Community Information | Steele County Administration | Calendar | Tax Information | Public Health & Human Services | Public Safety | Public Works | Four Seasons Centre | Departments | Employment | Facts & Figures | FAQ | Links | Contact Us | About Steele County | Disclaimer | Employee Email | Site Map | Login